ATB Law assists individuals in managing and transmitting their assets by defining a tax strategy.
The firm also assists individuals with :
- Tax residence issues
- Assistance in transferring tax residence to or from abroad, taking account of impatriation and expatriation regimes
- Transferring assets and optimizing their management in line with the client’s objectives
- Property acquisition projects in France and the short, medium and long-term implications of the various structures that may be contemplated. This takes into account, as a priority, the client’s objectives (in terms of financing, occupancy of the property, future transfer)
- The tax obligations associated with investments and tax exemption projects
- Drafting of tax returns, particularly for income tax, real-estate wealth tax, trusts (annual and “event-related” returns), gifts and inheritance, capital gains on real-estate
- Analysis of real-estate wealth tax issues in relation to real-estate acquisition projects, depending on the financing involved
- Tax audits and tax disputes. The key here is to determine the possible alternatives and the associated chances of success, in order to deploy a strategy consistent with the client’s situation.